November 9, 2009

Aims


Best to start at the beginning I think. Amy was/is one of the most essential people in showing me what love for Jesus really is. Amy and I instantly bonded over shopping and Starbucks. Later this love affair became Wesley, quesadillas and Shane & Shane. Amy and I spent three weeks isolated solely in each other's company after some hard times. This was probably the best thing that could have ever happened. We became best friends, or Peanut Butter and Jelly as we called ourselves. We discovered in each other a mutual love for tomato soup and pita's, refried beans, Mexican salad and Family Guy affection. Many hours of our lives were spent quoting Stewie and Peter's endless comedy. I'm pretty sure her junior/my senior year we spent more time together than a part. Good times. She became my official roommate my last year in Atown. The only problem with this was that Amy can sleep through more than 3 alarms each morning, which means I trekked up the stairs countless mornings to wake her up the good ole' fashioned way..."AIMS WAKE UP!!!!" She is a beautiful woman who seriously takes the longest showers known to man. She is encouraging, easy-going and willing to stay up all night to finish a conversation. Here's a short photo essay of Amy "Aims" Grages.




I love her dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...