November 8, 2009

The Seven


The Seven...a term used to refer to the amazing ladies that came together in a little town called Athens, Georgia. How did we come together...well the story is fading from my memory, but the effect will last a lifetime. These women are my best friends. No matter where we each are in the world or what we are going through in our lives, we still love and encourage each other. For the benefit of my Korean friends, I am blogging about these lovely ladies and how each of them has impacted my life. Each day this week there will be an installment about this group of women. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.


Tonight I will just introduce us as a group. From left to right we are (above): Brooks, Melissa, Emily, Amy, Natalie, Kristi and myself.


Together, these women founded the KNOWSHON MORENO fan club, which you see above. We road tripped to New Orleans, Daytona, Washington DC, and other places. We have been through the ugliest collection of bridesmaid dresses, the prettiest collection of shoes, Old Navy clearance racks, endless pizza at transmet, Victoria Secret Semi-annual sales, post-secret parties, really BAD haircuts, marathon movie fests and double features, holidays, heartbreaking football losses, weddings, boyfriends, mission trips, treks across Europe and LOTS OF FOOD! Most importantly, we lifted each other up through Jesus love.

These ladies rock! It's because of them that I am the person that can move across the world...who else buys travel books for birthday gifts than these amazing, wonderful, God-loving women! I miss you ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...