November 19, 2009

Things that I wish I had video of:


This is a list of those things that you take a breath and think, "Did that really just happen" or "I never thought this would become normal..." I plan to update this list as moments that have me exclaiming the phrase "ONLY IN KOREA" unfold...

1. Kids running through Amanda's legs as she stands spreadeagled like a bridge while she reads a book. The utter chaos was enough to make me peak in the room.

2. The city buses as they change lanes into oncoming traffic so that they can bully their way through RED LIGHTS...when the buses make oncoming traffic stop so that they can speed through the lights is when I become afraid to run at night.

3. Not one, not two, but three grown men on one moped all carrying to-go boxes on each arm driving down the road. OR the really cute couple who rode in the same scouter chair.

4. The look on my face as my kids literally kiss my legs and hug them so that I will tell a more dramatic story. OR the look on my face when my kids go to the bathroom in their pants and then come back to me for clean-up!

5. The look on Amanda's face as we try to figure out what is in the lunch tray each day.

6. Kimchi drying on a dumpster in an ally next to a parking lot?!? OR Kimchi being STEPPED on by dirty shoes to get the smelly feet smell?!?

7. Women who hike in heels..enough said.

8. Amanda being stalked by a man on stilts. I do have a picture.

9. Being mauled by a sidewalk cart in Itaewon. I had a nasty bruise.

10. Me getting a hair cut and the look of utter horror on my face afterwards.

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...