June 16, 2011

A Stork Party with Pictures

Birds nest cupcakes. They look a little better in person, but 2 eggs for twins! :) I made the icing from scratch! FUN!
I've already blogged about the stork party we threw for our sweet friend Amy who is expecting twins this August. Here are some pictures from the special day...I'm thankful to announce that I came away from this shower with zero baby cravings! God is really giving Derek and I a happy patience in waiting for little ones.
The sweet husband made all of these himself! Cucumber and pineapple sandwiches.

Thank you Martha Stewart for another crafty creation! Two napkins, ribbon and a stapler made these forks spectacular!

Melidy taught me a new twist on spinach dip - PINEAPPLE! Delicious!

The spread of amazing food and a look of utter "HELP" on my face!

The watermelon baby carriage! Melidy ingeniously added the wheels from a recycled ribbon box.

The momma opening her gifts! Notice the lone man in the background...:)

Trying to translate the diaper package!
Just so you know, BABY PRODUCTS are FREAKING expensive in Korea! Whatever you pay in America you can often times multiply by 10 and that's what you could expect here. There are zero clearance racks for baby clothes, but thankfully, COSTCO sells diapers in bulk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...