May 5, 2010

Slumber Party Crashers

"Man, I feel like a woman!"
Mary, Cam and I planned a sleep over for our day off (Children's day). We were lounging in our pj's, talking girl talk, enjoying smoothies, when, out of no where, we hear Shania Twain's "Man I Feel Like a Woman" coming from the hall. Two thoughts crossed my mind. One, it could be another girl joining us or, two, it's Derek crashing the slumber party! 
I WAS RIGHT!
Derek was definitely crashing the slumber party, but he had help! Kahle and Derek borrowed clothes from other friends, made the trip to my apartment and danced their way into our sleep over dressed as the beautiful women above. 
It was perfect!!! 
The rest of the night, the ladies and I spent asking ourselves if it really happened. 
I kept thinking that my boyfriend is pretty great (and we could share clothes!)
The guys made us laugh hours later as we brought up the image of them dancing in the hall in skirts and bows. 
Good Job GUYS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...