August 7, 2013

The little one

 Someone's little muffin is almost EIGHT MONTHS OLD! Just a few days and our babe will be closer to crawling, closer to walking, closer to talking... time flies when you are having fun and when you AREN't sleeping! Life with Ezra is bliss. We love him. We love who we are with him. And soon, we are moving our little love bug to Washington State! This little guy will celebrate one more major monthly milestone in the place of his birth before moving to the everGREEN of Camano Island, WA.
 Our "buds" is active as can be these days. Scooting, twisting, turning, walking (with help), pulling up, banging his head and causing as many laughs and "oh ezzzzzra's" as he possibly can. Major events in Ezra's life: FOOD, travel, moving and getting my first tooth!

 Favorite Foods:
sweet potatoes
carrots (mixed with apples)
apples
bananas (we can mix it with anything he doesn't like)
mango
butternut squash
pears
apricots
prunes!

Not so much favorite food:
peas!! 
 Favorite Activities:
-swimming
-traveling
-hiking a mountain (Georgia)
-riding my toy train
-riding in my stroller
-EATING (definitely a fekkes)

Least Favorite:
-riding in my carseat for 10+hours a day
-SLEEPING
-getting my diaper changed when I'm tired
-SLEEPING!!!
Check out my toothy grin!! 

Major events:
3600 miles in the car
first tooth
lowered crib
met mommy's family
pulled up to standing on my own!
GOT MY VERY OWN BULLDAWG SHIRT!

(I'll blog about our trip later.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...