March 30, 2010

SNAPSHOTS OF MOM'S TRIP TO KOREA

Being reunited with Mom...


Mom takes a tour of my school


She checks out my kids and classroom...


And women's group....(she was told she was my sister...)


On to Derek's apartment for Bible Study with friends and another delicious meal of Derek's


An early birthday present for me...


A purple Guess trench...


Went a little crazy on Friday night with a traditional Korean BBQ...


And noreabong with friends!


Video reel to be posted soon.


So far we have had a really good time hanging out with friends and touring around Seoul. Yesterday Derek and I took mom to a new "western" buffet with endless crab legs and snails...yummy on the snails. Derek gave mom her first K-pop cd! Sweet of him. Tonight we are going to take our first breather and enjoy hanging out in the apartment.
I will leave you with Tiara...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...