June 15, 2010

Thinking about the future...

Engagement automatically makes you think long term...(or longer term). For Derek and I, thinking long term means thinking about where we are going to live next year in Korea.

But, we are hoping to spend the next year praying over where we will be after Korea. Derek wants to be in Washington. I'm right there with him. It's a long way from home, but we knew that already. Sometimes, I google Washington and think it reminds me of Scotland.


Can one place stay with you always...if so, that place is Barvas, Scotland for me.
 Glencoe, Scotland

With the future comes decisions about the wedding...flowers, food, fun?!? Things are coming together via very helpful moms and dads, encouraging and loving friends, and a very VERY patient fiance! (Derek). We have made three set in stone decisions...where to get married, when to get married and dessert! YEP, dessert is always high on my list of priorities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...