August 13, 2014

Time with Mr. Bugs

Self-proclaimed "captain adorable" is 20 months old and only days to a few short weeks from meeting his little brother. It's hard to believe that I have watched this little person grow and change every day of his life. Every milestone. Every fall and scrape on the knee. First words. First kiss. First food. It's been just us two every day, laughing, crying, sometimes screaming, dancing, staring at the ceiling fan, playing in the park, doing life together until daddy got home from work. 

You are my sweet, precious boy. 

And soon our lives as we know it are going to change. How are you going to respond to your baby? How will you react to mommy dividing her time between you and brother? How will I feel about our loss of exclusive us time? I'm going to finally be forced to share you! 

I have loved my time with just you mr. Bugs. You have changed your momma for the better. Morning snuggles will always be available as will hugs, endless kisses and moments of moms pure insanity. 

Love you bugs. S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...