September 10, 2014

Waiting on baby to arrive is hard work!! But in the meantime there are so many cute things going on in our family life. 

Ezra is sleeping through the night almost every night! And we are at a point where we feel confident in our decision to co-sleep that we could care less what people say about Ezra still sleeping with us. We get to snuggle with this sweet babe every morning! And when I wake up to go to the bathroom what seems like every 10 minutes, I wake up to a sweet arm curled around me or Ezra snuggled into his dadas chest. 

Ezra's vocabulary is growing by leaps and bounds. My favorite word of the week is "all aboard!" 

Sweet boy rubs my feet each night when dad gives me a daily foot massage... Yes this is our love language and I LOVE it! 

Ezra folds his hands in prayer but don't count on him to close his eyes. Not happening. 

And don't touch his Thomas the tank engine! You are likely to lose a hand!! 

Hugs and kisses galore!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...