January 10, 2013

1 Month Expressions!



Favorite face!! 

Tomorrow, Baby E will be A MONTH OLD!! I can't believe how fast time has flown by!
But, look how far we've come in such a short amount of time...E is holding his head up, enjoying some tummy time on mom's tummy, adjusting to a dairy free (mom) diet, grown at least 1.5 inches and climbed up the scale 2.6 lbs!! (That was over a week ago!) E has also become famous on istagram! 
I think E looks like Mark Richt (UGA head coach) in this picture! Holding on to mommy's finger! 


This is E'z "pondering" face! "Hum, let me see, do I want milk or milk..."


My "ignoring you" face! 


"Why yes, I like my belly tickled!" (Cutest face)


"All the ladies go wild over my right cheek dimple!" 


"Look mom, I found my finger! So stop shoving that paci in my mouth!" 


"Nom nom, this finger tastes good!

Loving E's daily changes! Tomorrow will be his 1 month picture!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...