January 5, 2013

Life and Times of E...

 Our sweet little E had his first full-immersion bath...I wrote down the date in his baby book, but I can't remember right now off the top of my head. He LOVED his bath, unlike his sponge baths. HE was so fascinated by the mirror and the warm water. Thanks to Amanda, his little turtle thermometer kept the water at the exact right temperature. Our little punkin checked himself out in the mirror during the bath.
 I love this grumpy face. He went to chew on his fist when I washed his hair, but he did not cry. His cord had fallen off two weeks before his bath. Look at his long legs!
 I love snuggling with this cute face. He has such a mature expression. Yes, I am that momma who thinks her kid is the best thing since sliced bread. Look at his big toe...I keep saying he has his daddy's feet...we aren't sure about the eyes, yet. But, oh I love his little piggy belly!
 Poster child for cuteness! He keeps his hands close to his face for comfort. In our sonogram pictures, he kept them close to his face, too.
 Baby E and Momma. Oh such sweet snuggles. Look at that smile??!! Sweet baby E is growing chipmunk cheeks and we are SO HAPPY! His weight continues to go up, Up, UP!
This is next year's Christmas car, or maybe this years...Christmas in July?!

Loving on this little baby is the sweetest joy! Getting his first bath was such a pleasant experience. I was dreading it based on how sponge baths went, but so excited that we have a little fish in our house.

**I remember that it is illegal to take pictures of a naked baby in the state of Georgia so I was careful NOT to take nuddies of E just in case the law was the same where we live. He strategically covered himself for each photo...smart little poser.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...