May 6, 2013

Bird Watching Fun with my Men

May 5, 2013' 
 My baby Pumpkin and handsome husband and I went bird watching at our local nature preserve this past Saturday. We spent a very VERY enjoyable time together spotting some new species that we had not seen before. I got a glimpse of an Oriole and a solitary sandpiper.

The handsome boy continues to grow so quickly. I had no idea how much he has grown until I saw a newborn this past weekend at church. Ezra was the BIG KID!


 Baby Binoculars are next on our list of must have baby toys!
Absolute favorite time of the day with these two guys are early morning snuggles. Ezra LOVES to snuggle in the morning. He is perfectly fine staying in bed, slowly waking up and smiling up at mommy and daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...