May 30, 2013

Five Fabulous Flirty Fotos!

 We are on a battle right now to conquer ECZEMA! I'm excited to say, We are FINALLY WINNING!  Thanks to a very knowledgable friend, we are learning all about homeopathy. Ezra is currently undergoing an intestinal detox (www.herbdoc.com) and it is repairing his guy and flushing out all the toxins that sadly have already found a home in our little guy. Eczema tends to flare the worst during the 6 to 9 month stretch and we are only days away from entering the race.
 In other news, E is such a happy baby. I don't think D and I have had that "look" of harassed parents, yet. Even though we aren't sleeping through the night consistently, we are still so overwhelmed by the unconditional love from the little guy that we have smiles on our faces. Even in the midst of complete uncertainty about Derek's job search, the churches replacement search and our eventual/have-no-clue-when move to Washington State, we are so aware of the blessing of Ezra, of a God that walks AHEAD of his children and prepares their way, of a strong marriage and of family and friends that have loved us through it all.
 VACATION is just around the corner! We are taking our little guy on a monumental road trip. We are also praying that the road trip does not end up being a monumental catastrophe! E continues his hate-hate relationship with his car seat. I'm anxious just thinking about the long drive! But, I can't WAIT to sit on my parents back porch and just BE.AT.HOME! I can't wait until the lake weekend with all my homies from college. I seriously am looking forward to being in Nashville with Derek's college dudes, wives and chillin'! To celebrating the Fourth of July, backyard BBQ's, ATHENS!!!, Ashley's wedding and the absolutely beauty and peace of sharing Ezra with family and friends!
I hope the video below works for you guys. Our cutie is a camera ham! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...