October 17, 2012

Gestational Diabetes Update

Thanks for all of the prayers. We got the test results back and we are NEGATIVE! YES! The Lord has blessed us! Thanks to you guys who emailed us about our blog post. If I wasn't full blown into the third trimester insomnia stage, plus pregnancy brain, plus youth retreat that ended with rushing our dog who consumed too much junk food from 10 teenagers who thought he was a circus monkey to the vet, I would write you back...but now I'm trying to catch up on laundry as I'm leaving for GEORGIA tomorrow afternoon! WOOHOO! Can't wait to be in Georgia in the fall, to have a very anticipated sleep over with the college gals, to steal some time with my cute nephews for training practice and to enjoy baby showers! 32 weeks down and only 8 to go. I have absolutely NOTHING done and am perfectly okay with it. Daddy Fekkes and I are just watching the bump grow and the kid play the drums on my belly. Again, thanks for the prayers! Keep them coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...