November 28, 2012

11 days...or any day

11 days before we stare at a big "0 days to go" sign! Can't believe we are so close to the end, but I'm feeling it. Hence, a blog post at 5:30 in the morning. Too much heartburn after too much Mexican food = miserable momma!

BRAG ALERT:
Daddy Fekkes is the sweetest guy!

Daddy Fekkes bought Mommy Fekkes a big, beautiful camera as a "push present/Christmas present!" 
And Mommy Fekkes is very, very thankful!!
I'm excited and looking forward to capturing those "gone in the blink of an eye" moments with baby boy, (who is busy moving around like an alien child as I type.) 

Lastly, I have a dog story...
I overheard Derek talking to his dog, Brady, tonight. He said, "Brady, your mom has now thrown up on you and dropped a knife full of peanut butter on your head. I might stay away from her if I were you." I asked Derek what Brady's response to this was...He gave me a sideways head shake. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...