November 12, 2012

36 Weeks!

 A few weeks ago I flew to Georgia for a family and friends baby shower. My best friends gathered together in Northeast Atlanta for a shower and for a sleepover. Amy Dey, of Amy Dey Photography, my college roommate and best friend, took some amazing maternity photos in a field of tall grass. The best part was just hanging out with Amy. The shot above is one that I really really wanted. The necklace I'm wearing has an "e" engraved. I treated myself to this mommy gift in Washington this summer. I wanted to wear Ezra close to my heart. AND, I'm still wearing my wedding ring in this picture...unfortunately week 36 marks the end of wearing my ring :(
 I love this picture! I kept asking Amy, "Am I sitting up straight? It's really hard to!" So, she captured how I really feel and stand in pregnancy. I'm rocking some pretty amazing maternity jeans from Motherhood Maternity!
 This tree looks so much like the tree we were married under. Brooksie suggested this park for pictures and it was perfect! I think I was 32ish weeks when we took these photos. I just have to say that now I look double this size. I'm not sure I look all that pregnant in the above photo.
 Here's to looking like an unwed mother! No father in any pictures :( Derek wasn't able to make the trip to Georgia, but at least he will be in all of the newborn photos!!!
The lovely aunts of Baby Ezra! I know I have posted this a lot, but this is one lucky kid to have so many amazing aunts in his life! These women are so amazing and they always make me smile! Each aunt is holding the book they gifted Ezra with so that he can be a nerd like his parents! The kid has a nice library already!

36 weeks:
What to say about 36 weeks: Uncomfortable! Sleepless! Achy! BIG! I need help getting in and out of the tub :( Sometimes the chair! I have lost sight of my ankles! But, I have more energy than I did in the first or second trimester. Ezra and I met another new mommy who had baby Larsen a few weeks ago and we are already looking forward to play dates (where the mommy's get to play). Almost every meal we've had lately has been a crock pot meal. I'm starting to cut back at work. I'm trying to finish thank you cards, prepare the nursery and house for Ezra and CHRISTMAS! We've picked out Ezra's first baby bible! (Really hard decision.) Mommy and daddy are finally settling into the realization that Ezra is almost HERE!!! We are down to weekly visits with our midwife... AND TODAY IS finally COOL!  28 days to go to D day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...