November 22, 2012

Nesting & Natalie

Ornaments Aunt Natters and I made for Nat's birthday and Ezra's Christmas
So, Aunt Natalie came out to Midland this past Saturday to visit Derek and I and to help us prepare for the baby! Oh man, we accomplished so much in such a short amount of time. Natalie helped unpack from the baby shower my church hosted for us, (amazing, pictures when I get them,). She organized all of Ezra's clothes in the closet by size and she kept me on track and on my "list" of things to buy to make our transition into parenthood easy and stress-free. I'm so thankful for our few short days together. Nat is better at taking pictures than I am so here are some of her's from her trip to Midland...
Scottie Boo and our mini-tree. 
Ezra's baby ornament
The biggest tourist attraction...
Aunt Natter's with Brady Bear. 
Things we checked off my list: 
Curtains for the babies room.
Take closet door off to make more space for baby things.
Organize all clothes.
Pack hospital bag.
Bedspread for guest bed in baby's room.
Check off last minute registry needs. 
WASH everything!
Set up Christmas decorations BEFORE baby comes! 
So thankful for Natters! We had so much fun together! AND, we managed some great girl time with the lovely Sarah L. and Nancy L. Having an all-out girls shop-a-thon at 37 weeks pregnant was the best part! Game night, great food and having my best friend spend time with my husband = one very successful week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...