November 14, 2012

25 DAYS, 23 HOURS...

YES, I am getting a little ridiculous with this countdown business! But...
I slept through the night last night!
We are under one month to go!!
Aunt Natalie will be here this weekend to help me finish the nursery!
Our friends, Brian and Sarah with their sweet baby girl Brynlee, will be here for a week!
Which equals shopping for the ladies and daddy practice for Derek with Brian!
Ezra now has a beautiful changing pad and cover gifted by sweet Mrs. Lynn!
He also has a mattress for his crib!!!
Ideas are flowing for how best to organize his clothes (as I have no idea, but Nancy does!)
It's almost Thanksgiving, which means I'm "dressing" up as the turkey! :)
A cold front came in  making me much more comfortable!
OHHH so much to be thankful for! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...