November 22, 2012

Nesting & Nursery - update

The nursery is coming along. Finally found a spread for the bed, pillows and packed the diaper bag! Just need a bedskirt. 
My nook! Still need to frame the invitations from my baby shower, but added beautiful curtains, the lamp and made a pillow for my great-grandmothers rocking chair! 
We took the closet door off to open up the space, organized the changing table, stocked the diaper basket and folded all 1,298 burp clothes and receiving blankets! 
Better view of the closet, changing table and crib. 
So, the nursery is coming along thanks in large part to Natalie, Nancy and Sarah L. All of Ezra's clothes are organized, separated by size, gently washed and folded and ready for a baby to fill them out! The closet is tidy thanks to Natalie and her super organized brain. The diaper bag is packed and ready to go, as is Mom and Dad's birthing center bag. The only thing left is waiting for baby...and the waiting is starting to get uncomfortable. Braxton Hicks contractions are starting to hurt more. The tightening of my entire bump lasting for 30+ seconds is a new sensation this week! But, one that is welcome because we know it is a short time now before we meet Ezra. I think I actually made my first "contraction face" today! This is so REAL! I'm so thankful for Thanksgiving! I've been able to REST, prepare for Ezra's arrival, spend an amazing week with Natalie and spend time with the amazing Langhoff family. Derek and I even went on a double date with S & B! Adult conversation, mommy talk and daddy (theology) talk all in one evening! We are such a blessed and growing family! Now, baby...COME OUT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...