May 2, 2011

Happy As A Clam

Awards Time:

Best fried rice imaginable: absolutely drool worthy!
Derek!

Best at scrubbing the toilet and sink:
Derek!

Best at making his wife smile even when she's in a moody mood:
D!

Best at being spontaneous and dropping everything to go and eat at On The Border on a rainy Saturday afternoon (2 hour commute on the train...): D!

Best at surprising me and my students at school and singing with them in the Music Class I teach:
D!

Best worship leader with a passion for Jesus that drives me closer to the heart of Christ:
D!

Best at reading the Bible to me, praying for me, loving me gently, patiently and firmly at times: D!

Best at exercising and doing crunches daily: D

Best at entertaining me when I make ridiculous noises at dogs on the street, the Internet or in a book: D

Best at providing for us: D

Best husband: D!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...