May 3, 2011

The Resurgence - Love your enemies
First, I mean no disrespect to anyone.  I just wanted to share this. When I saw it, I was thankful. I'm working out the reasons why. But, one of the main reasons is that Christ commanded us to love our enemies. He came into this world to save his enemies. We were his enemies! We are told to hate what is evil and I hate the evil that abounded from this man. I just can't rejoice with smiles, laughter and patriotism. I was sad to see the celebrations in the streets. But, I'm sure I would rejoice if it was the end of a war. I'm so thankful that no more death will come of this man yet I still fear the effects he will continue to have.

I don't know exactly what the correct response is. Let me know what you think of the article. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...