May 18, 2011

Photoshopping take 2

 Okay, here is another attempt at photoshop using picnik. What's different between these two photos? Hum, well, check out the missing people, the once-there-and-now-gone walking paths, the tent and buildings in the far right background...too much fun. Derek's sunnies are also gone from his hand! Now we really are in a field of flowers! The best part of this touch-up was I began experimenting with shadows. Trying to make the illusion look natural is fun and challenging!

In the top photo, I originally painted over a lady to the left of Melidy. But, I went back and used a cloning tool to make her washout look more natural. I think it looks pretty good this time! I'm having so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...