May 2, 2011

I love science! I really really REALLY love astronomy! I like it even more because if you asked me my certainty in Christ, I would be quick to tell you about the absolute perfection of the universe, life and the conditions that permit it, the insane size and awesomeness of creation and how whatever belief system you have, you can not NOT prove God. Of the many reasons I have for my faith, science is just one. But, again, I LOVE SCIENCE!

Louie Giglio is a pastor from Atlanta. He leads the Passion conferences for youth. I know it's long, but check it out. My astronomy professor would be proud of Giglio using scale models! My professor is a world renowned astronomer and Christian. He has always been a profound authority in my faith walk. Check out why!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...