December 7, 2009

On the 8th day of Christmas my true love gave to me...8 maids a milking - significant because it refers to the eight beatitudes...

Dear Santa,
Please make Tess all better.
Natalie,
(My best friend; Tess is Natalie's dog, Santa, FYI)


Yesterday, I arrived at school to some commotion. All of the pipes were frozen. I guess missing a day of washing your hands every 35 minutes is okay, right? Today I hear that Seoul is experiencing some intense snow. They are blanketed. Me - nothing...yet. I still have hope.

YOUNG WILL BE HERE NEXT WEEK!!! So excited! Can't wait to see him. He's one of the most influential men in my life, so it's going to be goooood! He's coming back to Korea to visit his mom - he hasn't been here in over 2 years. So, I am excited to see a bit of Korea through his eyes. Plus, I will have someone from Georgia to remind me of all the great things that make us bulldawgs the coolest people on planet earth! Still hoping that Sean will join us in gallivanting around Korea. Three dawgs in one country = awesomeness!

Going skiing this weekend or rather we have the intention of going skiing this weekend. Can't wait to see the snow. Hope you all are bundled and warm. LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...