December 9, 2009

9 Ladies Dancing refers to the nine Fruits of the Holy Spirit

Dear Santa,
Please bring me free time. AND shoes and bags - designer - Chanel. Anna wants a new cell phone. Joseph wants a wii. Hubby wants free time.
Thanks,
Nancy
(My Korean co-teacher)


I was just given the itinerary for this weekend's ski trip...NOT EXCITED ANYMORE!
Schedule:
Depart at 6:30
Arrive at 9:00
Dinner at 10:00
Seminar at 12:00 (WT$??? yep, I just said that)
Bedtime: 2:00AM (huh?)
Wake up call: 8:00 (unrealistic)
Breakfast at 8:10
Ski at 9:00
2:30-3:00 DEPART
Arrive back in Gunpo 6:00

Okay - this is the "plan"...we shall see. I'm not sure what the seminar entails. Probably noraebong. I plan to SKIP OUT!

I had more to say today, but I find myself too overwhelmed by the weekend plans to really gather my thoughts. On a positive note, Derek and I are going ice-skating this weekend! It's almost Christmas and the ballet is coming up quickly! Things to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...