December 1, 2009

Dear Santa...


I once read this amazing story of a man in love who wooed his lady by giving her the 12 days of Christmas. Since I love you guys so much, here is the first day all for you! A partridge in a pear tree

Today is the first of December and my jump into the holiday's! I think it's fitting to begin the month of cheer with a Dear Santa letter from one of my students. I hope to supply you with the englishee wishes of my students over the coming weeks.

Dear Santa,

I want a DVD for Christmas, please.

Love,
Jake
(10 year old boy in my advanced English class)

He's not asking for too much! I showed him my Dear Santa list:

Dear Santa (aka Dad),

I want a new computer for Christmas, PLEASE!

Love,
Your ONLY daughter - Peaches!

In other news: I was elfed today by the lovely Brooks! Check the link below!
http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/WV6pqTzJmMgcRDuB?cmpid=ey_fb_friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...