December 10, 2009

10 Lords a leaping - refers to the ten commandments

Dear Santa,
I want Anlee. Just hug, please.
Love,
Lucy

(My amazing Korean co-teacher and travel partner and fashion guru and...she's a lot of things to me here in Korea.)

I'm going into Seoul tonight to do some Christmas shopping. It's hard to be creative here "when you do not have a Wal-mart," as Amanda has said. But, I hope to find some things that have some meaning to them. I have a couple of video's to post for you guys. Today, some of my students broke out singing Feliz Navidad. I'm so thankful I brought the camera today. Stay tuned for that!

We had a really great Bible study this week. I feel so encouraged each time we meet. I've also been super encouraged from skype calls and emails with you guys. Sometimes, it feels like I never left Georgia. I'm really blessed to have you all in my life. So, thanks.

PEACE OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...