December 15, 2009

More skiing...

Hey guys, I'm posting some videos of the ski weekend. You will see some new faces and here the same ole' Anlee being loud and "wooing"! Enjoy!

Untitled from Anlee Rickerson on Vimeo.



Untitled from Anlee Rickerson on Vimeo.


Untitled from Anlee Rickerson on Vimeo.



PS: It's 10 days until Christmas! How did it get here so quickly?!? I am no where near finished with my Christmas shopping! So, here is my Dear Santa letter for today...

Dear Santa,
Please make the online shopping easy and understandable for me. Help us to have a great season...and make momma smile! She's sad that I'm not at home. MOM I HAVE FAMILY IN KOREA! I promise to keep skype on all night...you watch me sleep like a creeper and see me wake up! No worries.
Thanks Santa!
Anlee Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...