December 5, 2009

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow



On the 5th day of Christmas my true love gave to me
5 GOLDEN RINGS...

I woke up bright and early this morning with the train...right outside my window! Originally, the plan was to meet Lucy and Troy, my Korean friends, at the coffee shop Le'Epi France that I have mentioned before. There was some confusion and Lucy and Troy didn't make it. Amanda and I, however, did and were gifted an amazing chocolate cake by Chong He, the owner. It was a real cake, not to be confused with the other bakery "fake cakes" in Korea. This one had real whipped cream! DELICIOUS! We met up with Gij and made our way to the theater. There, we paid our 8,000w to see New Moon...

Okay, I admit - it was better than the first movie in the saga, but I still laughed out loud several times by the delivery of some cheesy lines and the responding giggles of the teenage girls in the movie theater. However, Jacob wins the fight between vampire and wolf. That's all I'm going to say on that topic.


After the movie I made my way to Seoul to join Derek on a Christmas shopping spree. Dongdaemun was into the Holiday Spirit! Christmas lights twinkled bright and Festive decor brightened the stores. We had dinner in Myeongdong at a nice Italian restaurant. Ummm so good. Sorry, didn't take any pictures. I'm living off of Italian and curry these days, so the pictures might get old. AND we were lucky enough to have seats back on the train the entire way! Doesn't get much better than that!

P.S. My Dear Santa letter today was going to ask for snow...Santa is GOOD because it snowed for about 2 hours this morning. Nothing was sticking and it was really just gusts of wind blowing around sweet little flakes - it was perfect. I can't wait for it to cover the ground.

I hear you guys are expecting snow in Georgia this weekend! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...